Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Saturday, April 21, 2007
Sketch Challenge #12
Sketch Challenge #12 is posted at GDS. Here are previews of the layered templates we will be working with:

12" x 12"

Click for larger view


8.5" x 11"

Click for larger view

Here is a layout I did using this template:

Click for larger view

Credits: Background papers from Playing in the Dirt Papers, Envelope tie, brad & stitching from Autumn Splendor, Staple from Daniel, all by me; Ribbon & tie by me using template by Donna Mook; Paper on notebook from Ancient Celt by Miki Ferkul; Grunge brushes by Robyn Gough. Fonts: GE Romulus FW Regular.

This challenge will end at midnight EDT on May 4, 2007. The templates are available as a layered psd file for PS, PSE & PSP users or as individual pngs for users of other software. I hope you can join us!

Labels: ,

posted by Alice @ 12:54 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 5/03/2007 4:16 PM, Blogger jburkhart said…

    Hi Alice!
    Hope you are doing well! Just wanted to stop by and say hi - I know I haven't been by in forever....I love all your templates that you have created and so enjoy doing your sketch challenge each two weeks! Thank you for all your hard work and for all the gorgeous templates and goodies you have shared!
    Hugs and have a wonderful weekend!
    Michaele

     
  • At 5/04/2007 8:11 PM, Blogger dianagrind said…

    Alice, I have lost you email addy. Wanted to say how sorry I am about the recent tragedy. Don't know how families would even cope with this kind of loss. My prayers are with all of you.

     
  • At 5/06/2007 1:13 AM, Blogger -tnchick- said…

    for sharing your template! I've used it here & wanted to share:
    http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/50412/cat/500/ppuser/7150


    I actually emailed this to you at the email in the TOU but it was returned - so you may wanna update your TOU

    -tnchick

     
  • At 7/29/2007 12:30 PM, Blogger Babette said…

    HI Alice! Just got your comment on my blog and followed it here! Many thanks! Glad to see you'll still be around!!!

    Hugs,
    Babette

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw