Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Sunday, April 08, 2007
Happy Easter!
Happy Easter! It was a quiet day with family for me, nice and relaxed. It was a bit chilly for egg hunting today though, so we made it short and promised a repeat next weekend if it is warmer. That, and the bribes of chocolate, seemed to make the kiddos happy. We also spent some time this evening just chatting about our faith and why Easter is special for us. I hope all of you have enjoyed your Easter Sunday!
posted by Alice @ 11:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw